Saturday, July 21, 2007

Week 7 - Better Than Last...

OK, my enthusiasm is returning with Week 7! I managed to poke around in Book Lovers Wiki and Library Success, where I learned about the Bookettes synchronized book cart group. What a great marketing tool they are! I can see that wikis could be a good tool to use to interact with others whom you share an interest with, but I'm disappointed by the ease with which anyone can edit a wiki. There is so much potential for bad information! I added my blog to the sandbox, and added my list of favorite foods, not that anyone could possibly care what they are! I still think this social networking is a waste of time, but that's probably just my opinion. Obviously, plenty of people like to do it!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Lynn, I really like your layout of your blog. I wonder how people have time to just "hang out" in blogs, etc., but I guess for some it's what they love to do. I can see some neat ways for blogs to work - for work, like we are using ours and for sharing of information virtually in a relaxed manner with people you would never have had contact with otherwise.